-
August 30th, 2003, 06:18 PM
#451
HB Forum Owner
*BUMP*... I think many forgot about this thread, but I don't have anything to add, as I'm keeping my Shion x KOS-MOS wallpaper... Might work on a new one sometime soon.
-
September 1st, 2003, 10:19 AM
#452
Inactive Member
That Kanoni pic i've done lately is my new desktop... though, i rotated the pic for it to fit the screen..
where is it?
here
-
September 1st, 2003, 10:36 AM
#453
HB Forum Owner
-
September 1st, 2003, 10:47 AM
#454
Inactive Member
you bet it, it took me two weeks to finish it, it can't be but great...
-
September 2nd, 2003, 01:24 AM
#455
Inactive Member
Holy! That's your best pic yet!
-
September 3rd, 2003, 03:44 AM
#456
Inactive Member
Ditto to my last post... It was hard to paint, not to say that i also used new painting techniques on it...
-
September 20th, 2003, 10:19 PM
#457
Inactive Member
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg27.jpg
I love plain whtie background with not much on them ^^
-
September 22nd, 2003, 10:59 AM
#458
Inactive Member
Cool! ^^ That Grandia II logo is really nice! can you upload the original pic somewhere?
-
September 23rd, 2003, 02:33 AM
#459
Inactive Member
Sure! I'll upload it tomorrow, gotta go now...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks